Ford Automobiles Forum banner

wynns injector cleaner?

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  dazthakz 
#1 ·
Hi all have a jumpy car at 55mph only,and i have been advised i may have a blocked injector,and the wynns stuff you pop in the tank could do the trick,anyone else found this a cure or am i waisting 9 pounds,? martin

#3 ·
I used a couple of bottles of Wynnes when I first got my car to help clean things up and it did seem to make it a bit smoother, however I would recommend Millers Sport 4 rather than Wynnes, it seems to be a far superior product. Lots of the guys on here, including myself use it at every fill-up.

#4 ·
I'll second that and Millers Sport 4 is the right product for common rail diesels, wynnes might not be.
You can't just poor anythng is these engines, there're so fussy what they drink. :beer:

#5 ·
I use Wynns every 6 months for a major clean up and then Millers when I fill up (not at the same time)

I was impressed with Wynns especially the professional version (available online from some sellers) - there is some you can put into the fuel filter when changed and some you put in the tank

I rate it better than one which cost me 3x as much - have yet to try Forte which gets good reviews

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.