TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Important Links

Latest TalkFord Reviews

TalkFord Reviews - Review your car, tyres, dealer or cleaning products. Help a member choose their next purchase with your honest review, it only takes a minute to complete. Just *click here*

Top Reviewers

• %s's Photo

23 reviews
  • compuwiz_uk%s's Photo
    compuwiz_uk
    8 reviews
  • Nick%s's Photo
    Nick
    7 reviews
  • siruncle%s's Photo
    siruncle
    4 reviews
  • Andy_A%s's Photo
    Andy_A
    3 reviews

Marshal KH35 Tyre Reviews

Average Dry Grip Rating:
Average Wet Grip Rating:
Average Roadnoise Rating:

Overall, in value for money terms, our members rate this tyre based on collectively driving this tyre for 5000 miles.

Reviews

Write a Review

• Communist
    03 April 2015 - 11:36 PM

Dry Grip:
    Wet Grip:
    Roadnoise:
    VFM:
    Mileage Covered When Reviewed: 5000
    Size: 205 55 15
    Vehicle Fitted To: Mondeo Mk3 1.8
    Price Paid: £

Full set on the car when i bought it.

Car pulled to the left when i got it, Turns out to have been ply steer from one of these tyres. The culprit (perhaps fortunately) got punctured very soon after i figured out the cause.

Although the fronts still had a reasonable amount of tread on them, in the wet they were terrible. When pulling away, of i used just slightly more throttle than what is necessary to stop the car from stalling, they'd lose traction for a few moments. Dangerously poor.

In the dry on a fast turn they would squeal and bounce a lot, losing grip long before the car was going to understeer. A lot of drama even at relatively slow speeds.

In their favour they lasted a long time, but i got rid of them earlier than i had to.

Certainly would not buy, It is well worth the extra for quality tyres, Which i'm sorry to say these aren't. I replaced them with a set of goodyears which have made the car a lot safer.