#1 smig1973

smig1973

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:C-MAX

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

Hi all,

I have just purchased a 2009 C-Max 2.0 TDCI, very happy with it and impressed with it's performance.

However, the engine light has just come on and have read the code to be P2263. I have plenty of searches and know it;s a turbo performance issue, but the car is only 2 years old and has only covered 11000 miles! With the light on the engine still performs great and pulls when required! Doesn't seem to have entered limp mode! I also detect a little smell of exhaust in the cabin, could this be related?

Anyone give me a clue where to look first. I can't beleive I have turbo problems after only 11000 miles!
Thanks in advance

#2 pravn

pravn

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford C Max
  • Name:Pravn

Posted 21 July 2011 - 02:07 AM

Hi all,

I have just purchased a 2009 C-Max 2.0 TDCI, very happy with it and impressed with it's performance.

However, the engine light has just come on and have read the code to be P2263. I have plenty of searches and know it;s a turbo performance issue, but the car is only 2 years old and has only covered 11000 miles! With the light on the engine still performs great and pulls when required! Doesn't seem to have entered limp mode! I also detect a little smell of exhaust in the cabin, could this be related?

Anyone give me a clue where to look first. I can't beleive I have turbo problems after only 11000 miles!
Thanks in advance

Since it is not going in to a limp mode may be it is a faulty actuator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users