Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Vehicle Driven:Ford Focus Mk1 Ghia
  • Name:ROb

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hi all,

Quick question really, I have had issues with diagnostics tools with all fords I have had in the past and just gone and got myself a Mk 1 Focus Ghia W Reg. Now the question is, what devices are compatilble with their ports? I am looking at using this

Ebay Link

So I can bluetooth the data direct to my pc (5 meters away) or even easier iphone so I can have a trip computer without the hassle of firing the display. Any pointers would be great.

Cheers
Rob

#2 covlad1987

covlad1987

covlad1987

• Members
  • 1,174 posts
  • 7 thanks
  • Vehicle Driven:st200 white
  • Name:joe

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hi all,

Quick question really, I have had issues with diagnostics tools with all fords I have had in the past and just gone and got myself a Mk 1 Focus Ghia W Reg. Now the question is, what devices are compatilble with their ports? I am looking at using this

Ebay Link

So I can bluetooth the data direct to my pc (5 meters away) or even easier iphone so I can have a trip computer without the hassle of firing the display. Any pointers would be great.

Cheers
Rob

depends on what your trying to find out what cc focus have you got it might be worth trying this if you have a laptop

http://www.ebay.co.u...8#ht_1968wt_932

[color:red]Another warm sunny day...... Now this is Global Warming at its best!!!!!![/color]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users