TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

wheel sizes PDC, offset etc.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 glockstar1

glockstar1

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:st200
  • Name:kristan

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hi, I have a 2010 (registered 18/1/2011) MK 4 Mondeo Titanium X Sport with 18 inch type 2 (according to ford Etis) wheels,

I'd like to replace them with a different design but have been struggling to find the correct information with regards to the PDC and offset etc. all I have is the tyre size "235/40 ZR18 97W"

Does anyone know the full dimensions/info please so I can buy the correct replacement wheels.

I've looked on wheel size websites and searched under my registration, but that has come back saying I have 19 inch wheels.

I was looking at a set off of a mk3 (2005) Mondeo ST220 and wondered if these fit properly

thanks in anticipation

#2 TreborB

TreborB

Powershifts Forever

• Members
  • 1788 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo Mk5 240ps
  • Name:TrevorB

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:12 PM

POPULAR

I cant help you with offsets etc but reason sites are coming up with 19 wheels is because it was reg in 2011, it thinks you have a Mk4.5 TX sportwhich have 19 inch wheels. Not unusual, many Mk4 sports were registered late. You need to say you have a 2010 model
  • glockstar1 likes this

Mondeo Mk5 Titanium 2L Ecoboost 240ps, X Pack, Body Kit, Rear Spoiler, 19" Alloys, LED Headlamps, Sony 12 Spkr Audio, Park Assist, Winter Pack, Rear Camera, Colour Magnetic, Built Sept 2015
Mondeo TitaniumX Sport 240ps 2L Ecoboost Powershift 2011 - Sold 2016 But Never Forgotten
Previously 4 Focus ST225s

#3 AndeeeH

AndeeeH

Likes to chat

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo ST220
  • Name:Andy

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

POPULAR

http://www.fordwiki....PCD_and_Offsets
  • glockstar1 likes this

#4 frembrit

frembrit

MEG Corporal

• Lifetime Gold Member
  • 2067 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Mondeo MK4.5

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:57 PM

POPULAR

With regards to your current wheels, they are most likely 8x18 (wheel size) and ET55 (Offset).

If you can, take a wheel off and check the back of the spokes where you should find the actual information. This is what you would see (except mine are 8x19)

Attached Thumbnails

• wheels1.jpg

• TreborB and glockstar1 like this

Now Dead - Mondeo ST24, 2000 W reg, Amparo Blue | ST170 Calipers and Discs | Goodridge Hoses | GW Decat | K&N Panel Filter | Black eyes | LPG

Mondeo 2.2 TDCI Titanium X Sport (MK4.5), Panther Black.  Fuel Log

Honda Hornet, 2004, Matt Blue.

#5 glockstar1

glockstar1

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:st200
  • Name:kristan

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

you're a diamond fella. thank you

thanks everyone, much appreciated