TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Old member come back... I think?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 funkywesmond

funkywesmond

Big Megger

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:11 PM

Big hello to everyone :L

Is this site now what the Mondeo Enthusiast Group has turned into?

Tried Googleling it and it just kept bringing me here?

I have managed to log in on my old details so I'm guessing yes. (Think I might have just answered my own question there) :crazy:

Anyway after selling my old mk1 over 9 years ago I've just got myself a Zetec S, tdci, Saloon, in Octane Blue with 86000 on the clock. A very nice drive, apart from one small issue that I shall be posting later in one of the tech. forums.

I hope everyone is well and good.

Best Regards

Wes

MONDY late spec MK1 2.0 GhiaX Ash Black
rs kitted, mk2 rear quarters [with the gear badges], angel eye's, chrome repeaters, lex arse, dual exit scorpion
induction, decat, 17" 100+ phantoms, toyo proxys, 50m drop, monroe shocks, mk2 wishbone, V6 R/disc conversion
cross drilled discs, momo gear knob [cos it makes the car go faster ;) ] NOW OUT OF STORAGE AND PORTER CABLE POLISHED TO THE MAX:naughty:

FORD FAIRMONT Ghia 3.9 inline 6 cylinder :driving: :woot: now in the possesion of my 77 year old uncle, who only has one eye, His words the first time he drove it.. SH#T ME, I only taped the throttle] :ponder: might not see that car again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users