TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Audio system not working on S-max titanium 2010

s-max radio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 robertday1985

robertday1985

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:S max
  • Name:Robert Day

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:34 PM

Hi

I have a 2010 ford s-max. The audio system is the sat nat with 6 cd changer unit.

For the last few weeks the central unit hasn't worked at all. I've checked the fuse under the glove compartment and that seems fine. 

I took it into a garage today and the mechanic couldn't fix it (but was nice enough not to charge for his time)

He spoke to someone else who suggested there is a fuse behind the audio unit? Is that correct as internet information is very contradictory on whether there is a fuse or not. If so, where exactly is it. I've watched a youtube video on how to remove the audio system on a galaxy (which looked very similar) but it didn't indicate where this fuse actually is.

Any thing else I could try please? The mechanic has suggested this is quite a common fault on the s-max audio unit but again I couldn't see anything specific on the web

Kind regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users