TalkFord.com uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

TalkFord Gold Members Don't See Adverts! Subscribe Today To Hide This Advert!

News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Mondeo Titanium X Sport TDCI 2011

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fordboi

fordboi

Little Megger

• Mondeo Mk4 Moderator
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:23 PM

For sale is my 2011 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.0 TDCI. 83,000 miles. The car has mot until December 2017 and a full service history with its last service having been carried out in February. At the same time the car had a full set of genuine Ford discs and pads fitted front and rear.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out having been looked after with no expense spared. I've regularly polished and waxed the exterior whilst keeping up on the gardex treatments for the interior. I've got no pets, no kids and don't smoke so the interior is like new.

The car has been excellent over the 4 years I've owned it for having been totally reliable, economical and having plenty of power from the smooth 2.0 163ps engine. Being the top of the range model it benefits from a DAB radio, Bluetooth with voice control, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, heated and cooled half leather seats along with the sports body styling, wheels and bi-xenon headlights.

I'll be cleaning it and getting further photos over the weekend but here are a couple for the time being.

IMG-20170414-WA0003_zps6a6jnoxa.jpg

IMG-20170414-WA0002_zpsrq5cvzyd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users