Ford Automobiles Forum banner

Chris Knott Insurance - Cheap Ford Insurance Scheme With Talkford.com

38K views 262 replies 79 participants last post by  Chris Knott Insurance 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi to all!

Chris Knott Insurance - www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme starts for ages 21 and over for Comprehensive cover, & 19 and over for TPF&T cover. It caters for modifications and all drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and if wishing to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 10 months experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, it excludes Northern Ireland.

A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call!

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 & please don't forget to quote reference '792'

#3 ·
I have just renewed my insurance with more than when my insurance come up for renewal next march I'll give Chis Knott a go. :blush:

#4 ·
do they do modified cars?

#7 ·
i have access to a company vehical how does this affect my insurance that i have n the car i use everyday?

#11 ·
Just asked them for a quote,as my current deal with Adrian Flux expires in a couple of weeks.
Let you know if they beat my renewal quote with AF.

#12 ·
Answer,they cant beat my renewal quote with AF.
Can anyone else recommend an insurer that does quotes for modyfied cars.

#13 ·
I'm getting a car through a broker who will retain the V5 for the first few months - therefore I will not intially be the registered keeper. Can CK quote in such circumstances??

#14 ·
[quote name=El-monde]I'm getting a car through a broker who will retain the V5 for the first few months - therefore I will not intially be the registered keeper. Can CK quote in such circumstances??[/quote]

No, sorry.

Tbh, I've not heard of this before. May I ask if there is any particular reason for this?

#15 ·
Tim1 Tbh said:
Some brokers - and it is quite common now - retain the V5 on pre-regs for the first few months to stop you selling the car on and profiting from it.

#16 ·
just to let you know, they just blew my current insurers renewal, and all the comparison sites completely out of the water!!! insurer = £711, comparison sites = £617 = Chris knott = £571.99 :first:

#18 ·
I have a DR10 which is now 9 yrs old, would it be void as far as your company are concerned?

#20 ·
Please don't forget to ring us at renewal time on the OFFICIAL CLUB SCHEME - 0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961. (Just quote the club name).

We are positively promoting this scheme because it's proving very popular and hopefully we can make a decent saving for you.

In fact, last month, we recorded out best ever income - that's in 25 years! - and the month before that, we had our record number of new customers in 5 years, so we must be doing something right!

One new customer recently quoted, 'I know people have already said this but i officially saved 50% through Chris Knott versus my renewal for my petrol VTS. far superior cover and i included my Wife too. unbelievable to be honest.'

#21 ·
What can I say it is time for me to renew and chris knott's has just blew my other quote.

Old insurance quote= TPFT=£760 Fully Comp=£1030 that is with all mod's told about. So rang CK up to get a quote I can now tell you I am with them.
Chris Knott's quoted me £519 FULLY COMP :shocked: Mrs had to pick me up off the floor.

Well done Chris Knott's

#22 ·
scottdog said:
What can I say it is time for me to renew and chris knott's has just blew my other quote......

Well done Chris Knott's
Ditto here.

Fully comprehensive with protected no claims and other bits on it (inc. mods and LPG conv) cost me £319.95...

Thanks guys :)

#25 ·
Just phoned my insurance company about possible mods adding spoiler and lowering it 30mm, they said "Decline" lol.
So if its alot cheaper than my current policy bearing in mind i will have to pay off my existing policy (about £80) then i'll be happy bunny.

ill post what was quoted :L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.