1) I've forgotten my forum login password!
Click HERE to request your password to be emailed to you. And then go edit your password and change it to something you won't forget!
2) I've registered but still can't login or post on the forums. Or I didn't receive an activation email.
After registering you need to activate your account. Did you get an activation email? If not, please check that you don't have a spam filter stopping emails from us. (emails are sent from 'webmaster at talkford dot com'). If you haven't received an email 24 hours after when you registered, then please re-register, as all pending accounts are automatically deleted after 24 hours.
3) I can't log in to TalkFord.com - my registration seems to have disappeared!
We don't delete user accounts. It's more than likely you have forgotten your login name. Depending on how you originally setup your account, you might have a different login and display name. To remember what it was, please use the lost password link to have it e-mailed to you.
4) I am not receiving your emails.
Please make sure that you have allowed emails from us in your email spam filter. You need to allow everything from '@talkford.com'.
5) I am interested in advertising my company/products/services.
Please view this page for further details.
6) I want to send you news for the website/products to review.
Please submit your news by emailing 'email@example.com'
7) I want to swap links with TalkFord.com
We do not participate in link exchange.
8) I need help on how to use the forums.
Please check our FAQ
9) Someone posted something in the forums which I think breaks the forum rules.
Please report the post by clicking the Report button located at the bottom left of the post in question. We definitely want to know. And thanks!
10) I'm a retailer. Can I tell forum visitors about my services?
Without becoming a registered trader, the short answer is no. The site is wholly funded by advertising revenue. Without that revenue, we wouldn't exist! For more details on how to become a trader, please view this page for further details.
11) I'm in the Motoring industry and I'd like to contribute but will that be considered advertising the company I represent/work for?
We encourage industry insiders to participate in the forums in order to increase the amount of qualified information being posted. And we also encourage people to be open about who they work for or represent so that readers can judge for themselves the impartiality/worth/validity of the opinions being stated. Please check the forum rules if you are unclear about exactly what you may and may not write in posts and in your signature. If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
12) I can't find a topic I previously saw in a forum. Where has it gone?
Topics can be deleted or moved. If a topic breaks forum rules, then a moderator may have deleted it. If a topic is posted in an inappropriate forum, then a moderator may have moved it. Using the 'My Content' link in your username drop-down menu is the fastest way to find your posts.
13) I've got a technical question related to my car.
If your query is of a technical nature, please use the specific forum that is specific to your car.
14) When registering, it says my username/email is already registered, but when I try the lost password link, it says my email address isn't recognised!
Please use THIS LINK to reset your password.
15) My enquiry hasn't been covered above. How do I contact you?
Firstly, if you're already a registered member, use the Questions / Suggestions / Problems forum, you'll generally receive a much quicker response. If you can't, or don't wish the information to be public, then please email 'email@example.com'.