Ford Automobiles Forum banner

elm 327 or F-super?

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  totalguy 
#1 ·
i got a dilema wth these 2. firstly i want to buy some software which will give me all sorts of options for obd1 and obd2 cars i was told elm 327 was the best to use. but th other dilema is owning a early diesel (pre 2004) i need f-super for the codes but apparently it wont do much at all in the way of displaing data for mine except code reading. so does anyone know if f-super will work with other software? its intended use is for fords only more than likely.

#3 ·
it does work for faultcodes a mate of mine plugged f super into mine dunno about anything else though

#5 ·
I didn't think an ELM327 would work on your TDDI? My old ELM320 wont work on my sisters 2002 TDCI. But does on my 2004 car.

F-Super works on both though. Does the F-Super not give the same live data as on TDCI cars?

Fuel pressure, Throttle position etc?

#6 ·
yeah found that out on ebay seems the only option is f super
i was hoping to play with some other software just to have a look but i guess i cant. such a shame fsuper wont do much on my car apart from read codes. still its only 25 quid now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.