News Feed (View All Updates)

Photo

Static Feedback through Speaker when the car is idle and locked!

audio electrical

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sandpaul

sandpaul

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Mondeo Zetec
  • Name:Paul Reed

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

I'm getting static feedback through the audio system when the car is switched off and locked. It can continue off and on for hours! When driving it is fine. Audio system and all electrical systems are working fine. Any ideas anyone? I am thinking about taking the audio fuse out, reseting the system. Don't know if it could be linked to the central locking/alarm.

#2 mondeo_man06

mondeo_man06

Little Megger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hi we have the same problem with a car at work we have found out that the noise through the speakers starts when the car is locked ( via central locking) and continues
When the doors are unlocked if a front door is opened it stops anyone know this problem?
mondeo mk3 TDDI stardust silver

lowered,st wheels,recaro heated leather seats built in tv's,ps2,7" monitor and pioneer head unit,1500 watt amp 2 x12 phoenix gold subs,2 fusions subs under seats,larger evo ic,one off custom boot spoiler,dragon chip,straight through exhaust,DD dump valve,nomad turbo gauge,interior lights in the back and on doors,blacked out back lights the list goes on and on many more to come to. :whistling:

#3 sandpaul

sandpaul

Just Joined TF!

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Vehicle Driven:2008 Mondeo Zetec
  • Name:Paul Reed

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

This is exactly my problem and is fixed in exactly the same way. Opening the drivers door, the problem stops. Does anyone know of a way of submitting this question to Ford to answer?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: audio, electrical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users