Ford Automobiles Forum banner
help with item identification

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. 1.8L / 2.0L Duratec Petrol Engines (Mondeo Mk3)
    As you look at the inlet manifold on a 1.8 petrol mondeo...56 plate....on the bottom theres a round circuler item with one rubber pipe going to it....what is it and what does it do please.... Its on the right hand side on the inlet manifold at the bottom if that makes sense...
1-1 of 1 Results