·
Daft
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check THIS out in todays sun!!!!!!!
Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!
:woot:

CLICK HERE

Craig, 38 yesterday, drives only automatics â€" so the car had to be modified.
It is one of many headaches he has given Bond bosses.
He got sunburn while filming, he doesn’t like guns and speedboats make him queasy. He also lost two teeth in a fight scene.

FFS this guy is all wrong!!!!! Bring back Brosnan!
http://www.craignotbond.com/

·
MEG Sergeant
588 Posts
Wahey Bondeo man it is!! lol

Liked the salesman comment (not that im one atall, lol)

·
ME
5,869 Posts
[quote name=mondy maniac]what a load of crap, i dont wanna see him drive a mondeo ffs! :headshake:

completely agaisnt the grain of other films.

booooo[/quote]
Why, was it better when he drove a Citreon 2CV?

·
Daft
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As its a "140mph car" you can bet its something along the lines of a 220. But its had to be ADAPTED cos ol Craigeyboy cant drive and doesnt even have a licence (to drive)

An automatic 220 ???!!!! Jesus!

Still the good news is this almost certainly guarantees a 1:18 Diecast Mondeo will be made by Autoart or Beanstalk who have the rights to produce Bond vehicles in that scale.

And smaller versions from Corgi perhaps??

Spraycans at the ready fo all Mk3 owners

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
That's strange as i was in Prague where they are filming it,Aston Martin were supposed to have their new car in it...........

·
ME
5,869 Posts
It said at the bottom of the article that the new Aston Martin will still be used would that be the new V8 that Jeremy Clarkson loves so much?

·
Big Megger
192 Posts
"A souped up 140mph version"

:eyesup:

that will be worth seeing !

·
Fruit Loop & Proud
3,751 Posts
I heard this on the radio this morning - they were ripping the utter piss outta bond and his 'automatics' :}

then they touched on mondys being a family car and got heaps of abuse from their listeners for slating the good old mondy :L

altho i do think the bumper sticker 'My other cars an aston martin' would come in handy here :}

·
MEG Sergeant
1,156 Posts
Although it sounds funny it's really no different to bond movies of the past - he's driven all sorts of stuff including as previously pointed out, a 2CV.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
auto

·
Megger
104 Posts
don't see the problem of him being an auto boy, if he was to drive the aston thats near enough an auto anyway with tem silly flappy padels. And it won't do any harm with him driving a mondy, at least it'll give new ideas for mods for all the mk3 owners. Gun's rhinestone?

·
Megger
88 Posts
Its good to see Ford spending the money to get its products seen - Aston, Mondeo - I can betcha you'll see Land Rovers and Jags in the end film as well.

Still, gives Mondeo man a little street cred.

·
Big Megger
201 Posts
Be a bit silly having Bond in a current shape Mondeo when you think about it. Film presumably won't release until '07, when it's the next gen car Ford will want to promote...
So, do the producers have access to an early 2007 model? Or will they be shooting its scenes at the very end? (Could still appear at any point in the finished film, of course)

·
My name is Steve
6,700 Posts
On out local radio they said he was going to be driving a boring old Mondeo. :headshake:

What do you know boring presenter bloke :flipoff:

·
The Saabnessness is mine!
2,893 Posts
He can drive a Mondeo in the movie, fine but just so long as it isn't the movies' "Bond car".

Bond cars should be aspirational cars. When Roger More drove the 2CV it wasn't the bond car of the movie, that was the Lotus Esprit. (if I have remembered that correct)

I think if they used a Mondeo as a bond car it would tarnish the bond image more than raise the Mondeo one.

I love my mondeo and think the ST220 is gorgeous, but a bond car? I think not.

·
Big Megger
201 Posts
What was the last Brosnan one, where he drove the Aston on the ice lake? I thought the most impressive bit about that motor was the way Bond leaves it outside with even one of those Nordic engine heaters, overnight, inside the Artic Circle, and it starts first shot in the morning!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts