Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all new member sorry my first post is asking for help but at a total loss
Most time car drives around fine but mainly on long journeys on motorway sometimes if I going along say about 60mph and go to accelerate the car will splutter and hesitate after a few times doing this it will then lose all power engine malfunction will come up with the car with skid marks light on pull over turn car off wait 10 secs turn on and its fine till it decides to happen again put diagnostics on it and comes bk with P1202 and u4016 I've changed the injector 2 the second one from the left and still dose it I also can't clear the u4016 code I've seen many post similar to this but they never seem to have an ending thanks

·
Super Moderator
29,809 Posts
Wiring fault to the injector if its not the injector itself?

U4016? What does your reader say for that one? I have nothing showing that code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply U4016 says Invalid data received from car dynamic control module from my research its an issue that car is not really sure of most point to abs sensor / module. and the wiring from the injector i have checked as far as I could bk from injector what I could access and wire looked brand new were dose the other end go to so I can check the connection the other end

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts