Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
MEG Corporal
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering selling the ST220, just looking to see what I'd likely get for it. Originally wanted an ST220 in black or silver, 2005 etc. but needed a car quick so had to buy the first 'well looked' after one I could get, unfortunately was Performance Blue and a bit older, but low mileage, well looked after and only a couple of owners. Now in a position where I may look to buy on in the colour/spec that I wanted orifiginally, have listed as much as possible about the car, even bits that wont make a difference to the value. So here goes:

ST220. Performance Blue. grey/charcoal wheels. 2003 (03 plate). 63k miles. I'm the third owner. Serviced at 7k, 9k, 17k, 26k, 35k, 42k, 45k, 47k, 53k & 61k (which was full service) mostly at Ford dealers. Within last 2 months has had the following - 4 new wheel bearings, gearbox oil changed, brake fluid changed, CV boot clip replaced and front track rod ends.

Mods I've had done - powerflex subframe bushes and arb bushes, delphi droplinks, Eibach lowered suspension, powerfold mirrors, aftermarket colour coded parking sensors, black eyes with Chromiumtech angel eyes.

MOT until June 2015, tax until October 2014. Tyres all have 5mm+.

Bad things - body is generally in good condition, no rust, no dents, just the odd scuff mark as most 10+ year old cars have. Current fault codes P0443 (evap canister purge valve cicuit) & C1280 (yaw open sensor circuit). Although am hoping to get these sorted soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.