Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

I have got a ford focus mk3 2011 titanium. I have got a problem about my car. I get a OBD "B1A61 OBD Code Definition:
Cabin Temperature Sensor" error when I plug into the device.
When I bring the automatic air conditioner to 22C for example, it suddenly blows hot air after a certain period of time. I went to the service a few times and they could not detect the problem. they said there were many sensors and that they did not know which one.

the sensor next to the gas pedal gave a different error log. (sensor1)

View attachment 220434

I removed the sensor from the console again, opened a different error log (sensor 2)
3M5Z19C734C-FRO__ra_p.jpg

I want to know exactly where the problem is?
Where is the internal temperature sensor on the car?

I'm sorry my english is not very good. If you can help me i will be very happy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your interest and answer,

Of course, I've searched at google myself, but when I unplug this part from my car, I get other code ( Code: B105A - Cabin Temperature Sensor Fan)

Perhaps there are two separate error codes for this part. one of about sensor (B1A61), related to the fan on the other is the error code (B105A). but ? dont know... :)

·
MEG Sergeant
5,366 Posts
Can't help you with the codes, sorry, I was only replying to your query about the location of the sensor...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Have you found the sensor?
It's located in the trim left/below the steering wheel. This video shows a LDH car, so it's reversed. Just replace it.

Reactions: Radford161011
1 - 7 of 7 Posts