Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Mondeo mk4 Titanium X Sport a few months back and I'm loving it so far. It has 19' after-market alloys and I can't find anything that I like in 18' or 17' for the winter season, so I'm probably just buying 19' winter tires when the time comes.

My question is would 235/40/19 fit on the pre-face Tit Sport? Currently, it's running on 235/35/19, but it's too low of a profile for a winter tire. I know the facelift runs on 40s but I can't find if there are any differences in the wheel arch. Will 40 profile rub on the inside?

Thanks in advance! :)

·
MEG Corporal
2,820 Posts
It will fit and I don't think it will cause any problems other than affecting the speedo reading slightly.

I use 18" Focus ST250 alloy wheels for winter on my facelift simply because they look similar to the standard 19's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will fit and I don't think it will cause any problems other than affecting the speedo reading slightly.

I use 18" Focus ST250 alloy wheels for winter on my facelift simply because they look similar to the standard 19s.
Thanks! The 18'' ST ones look great, unfortunately, in Bulgaria, there are no Titanium S facelift alloys for sale. ST too. I might end up buying ones from the UK and getting them delivered to BG.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts