Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Little Megger
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Article in next months Fast Ford/Performance Ford mag. should be a interesting read as to how they have got to that sort of power in the tight engine bay with out resorting to forced induction!

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
yeah im waiting to see what they've done

when i fit my nitrous mine should be good for more than that as its at 210bhp at the wheels but as of yet i haven't touched the exhaust and im still working on the induction side of things ;)

from memory the car pictured in fast ford is the milltek test/demo car

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
i've heard about this ST220, its a guy over on stoc and IIRC its only got bolt-on mods to make that power. also its got a fappin big set of brakes if its the one i'm thinking of!

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
your right phil it sounds like daniel browns car he does post on here now and then

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Well milteck are great att making real performance exhaust system, they do shed loads off dyno testing to back up there competer designs.

you could call me baised off course having a full system for my f, but there graphs, and improvements from the cars fitted with them on the rollers is a great testiment to there work.

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
i think he was at fiesta in the park last year or mondeo mania but he wouldn't let anyone see what had been done

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
he was at mondeomania ihad a chat with him there

·
MEG Sergeant
1,274 Posts
Yeah it is Dan from STOC's car in next months FF :woot: :woot: .

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Dan sent me some pics of his new brakes and fook me they look good,christ knows what he's done to the engine-hopfully he will post here :D

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
flywheel

·
Registered
639 Posts
Its all bolt on.

Janspeed zorst, no cats, modified shorty headers and a K&N. Oh, and the unichip.

Amazing output from 'derestricting' the breathing.

Also shows what a 60mm TB will allow......

·
Megger
140 Posts
Puzzle said:
60mm is that all :whistling: :whistling:

you seen this squelch

·
Megger
140 Posts
Puzzle said:
60mm is that all :whistling: :whistling:

you seen this squelch

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
yeah and i think mine may be abit oversized at 75mm :whistling:

when i get the exhaust on and the nitrous fitted it'll be good to see what mine produces again but i think i might have to have a unichip fitted

1 - 20 of 68 Posts