Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here it is. Sorry its not a saloon, but its an estate! Ghia X, but sadly not a V6, and dont i know it :blush: But its fully loaded and comfy, which is what i need.

A few bad points like the front wing has been bodged by someone after a bump and the bumper is cracked. The wings not really noticeable unless you really look.....the interior is like new which is remarkable considering its got 123k on the clock! Runs very well, nice and smooth and quiet (cant be doing with noisy cars :tongue: )

Apologies for the rubbish pics, they are very poor but its the first chance ive had to take any, although ill get some higher quality ones when its clean later :shifty:

No stick on bits for this one, has to stay pretty much standard. Wouldnt mind an ST kit for it though :L

Attachments

·
Uncle Nasty
8,462 Posts
Oh my lordy!...I'd heard that you'd bought another Mondeo,and its true!.. ;) .....Doesn't look too bad(even if the piccies are pants),shame its a measly 4 potter tho,but I suppose you'll just about manage to cope..;)....

Is that a private plate?....KNAckered,by any chance?... :} :whistling:

·
MEG Sergeant
2,025 Posts
nice.

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
3,785 Posts
cheers all, the reason its a new family member with an ikle engine (beleive me although its a 2.0 its dreadfully slow, although it cruises quite happily at 70-80-90....not that i go over 70 of course) is that its a workhorse and a venture beckons which means i can kiss truck driving goodbye, and be self employed....fed up of waiting everywhere and hassle from the boss!

I would have preferred a V6 but it just wouldnt be practical.

id not really noticed the reg number though :gayfight:

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm SATC yes, i was suprised to see that! Its a vast improvement on the A/C on my ST24, i like the way u can set it when u first get in and it does nothing umtil it can kick out hot air, usually very quickly. Its got funny little lights near the sunvisors as well, rather than the lights in the sunvisors thing, similar to the focus we've got. Twin airbags as well (although my ST24 had this), and an electric sunroof, AND rear discs. Were ford clearing out stock proir to the Mk3 changeover? Or should it have all this?

·
Never knowingly understood
22,128 Posts
Nice motor that mate :L Did many Ghia/GhiaX Mk2s get all the wood ??? The majority I see only have it as the Speedo Surround.

Are you replacing the HU? a 6000 or 6006 perhaps???, or has it got a multi-changer tucked away somewhere???

·
MEG Sergeant
636 Posts
Manix said:
hmmm SATC yes, i was suprised to see that! Its a vast improvement on the A/C on my ST24, i like the way u can set it when u first get in and it does nothing umtil it can kick out hot air, usually very quickly. Its got funny little lights near the sunvisors as well, rather than the lights in the sunvisors thing, similar to the focus we've got. Twin airbags as well (although my ST24 had this), and an electric sunroof, AND rear discs. Were ford clearing out stock proir to the Mk3 changeover? Or should it have all this?
My mates Mk2 Ghia Estate had most of the above Si inc rear discs only difference to yours is his didnt have leather or SATC he just had air con. Oh yeah and his was blue. His Picasso now though has Citroens version of SATC and its lovely.

·
MEG Sergeant
840 Posts
My alloys will look spot on sat on that m8, I'll pop round sometime and show you me new toy :woot:

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ooooooo look mummy at what that podsters got!!!!

Have you got it have you got it have you got it :tongue:

·
MEG Sergeant
840 Posts
Manix said:
ooooooo look mummy at what that podsters got!!!!

Have you got it have you got it have you got it :tongue:
Its sat on me drive now

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ooooooo ive not noticed if its got side bags? Dont think so but if its the same reg as yours????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.