Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
kenwood are ok, any particular budget?

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
alpine are usually good, as are rainbow but theyre probably out of budget. Are they going to be amped?

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah they are going to be amped, i have heard of rainbow. wanted to spend 150 max really. :L

·
It was 49.95
10,123 Posts
ooh nice thecuz, good speakers them

id reccomened avoiding kenwood unless you just want volume over quality,. they tend to be very flat sounding speakers

but rainbow, ooh mummy i want!

actually, wudnt mind a set of them and sticking an amp behind the dash.

Damn you !

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
lol lol ill be going for those rainbows in my new motor (when it arrives shortly :whistling: )

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice think i will get them just need to sweet talk her indoors as she will be getting me them for xmas cheers for that didn't realise you could get them that cheap. :L :L

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
[quote name=davey h]Very nice think i will get them just need to sweet talk her indoors as she will be getting me them for xmas cheers for that didn't realise you could get them that cheap. :L :L [/quote]

no probs bud :L

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thelongmile said:
Yeah i know they are not that cheap but some of the rainbow ones i was looking at were up to 400 quid. I thought they were all alot more than that.

·
It was 49.95
10,123 Posts
infinity are alright but their quality control is socking, also some of the components they use whack the speakers into 2ohm in some places and play havock with the on board amp for the head unit

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got my speakers now looking at fitting the tomorrow, Not sure where to mount the tweeters.Did a search on here and i liked the idea of putting them in the manual adjust mirror covers but my tweeters are to big so i thought about doing them like this that i also found on here. Not sure how easy it will be though any other ideas :L

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.