Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Support the Vulcan XH558
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, to my Mk2, by the end of the week she will be replaced by a Mk3.

The Old Girl has done me proud at Shows she has attended, won prizes and Certificates for Engine Bay Bling. Plus she has induced some very Kind comments from fellow Meg members.

A big thank you goes to Wootty, Sideous and Guardtower for their help in getting her to look the way she did with the LED's, Bling and Power folding mirrors etc.

A speicial thanks to Wootty fer putting up with my Bling requests, you came up trumps fer me my Friend.

And a thanks again to Sideous and Guardtower for helping me to get her back to standard.

:thankyousign:

A few Picies..

One engine bay as it was last week, and now Blingless.

A few Moody/Calendar type Pics:

Attachments

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
great looking car gaz& that engine bay is :love: :love: :love: :L

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Was a mighty fine car and a credit to you...Got any plans for the mk3 yet?..

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
You have / soon to be had a nice mk2 there mate. From what you were saying, you will be more than happy with the replacement :L

·
Support the Vulcan XH558
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trading her in fer a '02 Mk3 Ghia X..hopefully some of the Bling will fit the new one.

Until now, with putting her back to Standard, I've not realised just how much money and work went into the Engine Bay and other Mods, the enine bay alone took over two years to acumulate all the Bling.

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Gaz mate i for one will be sorry to see her go, she is a lovely car and she has done you proud, all i can say is roll on the next BIGGAZ project :L :L :L :L

JUST FOR YOU MATEY !!!!!!!!

·
Daft
3,079 Posts
She was a beaut Gaz and I'm pleased that I saw her in the flesh when you came down here for a meet.

Welcome to the Mk3 club! Get those sidies swapped over to clear ones double quick or Mr Page may be posting in your threads !

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
sorry to see it go m8, but get that leather swopped over, and the trip computer out before it goes in to the dealers, get some more brass made on it :D

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
Oggy said:
great looking car gaz& that engine bay is :love: :love: :love: :L
yes it does look rather sweet :whistling:
as they say one door closes and another opens(i should know that,see my sig).
be a shame too see it go as ive hed heaps of dealing with it and its owner :first:
bring on the mk3 i say so can get some more booze out of the big guy. :love:

" get that fekkin strut brace off"

·
Support the Vulcan XH558
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank fer the comments Guys, bringing a tear or three to my eyes..

Looking at yer photos Lee, I can see in an instant what I have added since they were taken, and they also bring back memories of the Meets I've been to. :L

@ Rhinestome, photos don't really do justice as they are one dimention. To see the work done by anyone on their cars "In the Flesh", loads better and is a real credit to those who has done the work. I have ordered the repeaters already, I just need to know how to swap them over now. :D

All of the bling is removed and most of it is already spoken for by Meggers, I would have liked it that way and keep it in "The Family"

If I have any left I'll stick in the For Sale Forum.

I aint too sure what I can do with the MK3 Bay, I'll have to wait an see....already got Wootty on "stand by"

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
such a nice car shame to see it go..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.