Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the string of complete Sh*te cars I have had I am happy to announce my legal entry into the V6 Club and MEG.

Attachments

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
very nice just need a new plate.

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Nice one Oli m8 .. just dont stick the exhaust off your granny on it lol ;)

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kev, nice to hear from you. Could you please give me your new email address as I have been thinking for ages that I have upset you.You have always been offline and only found out today you don't use that one anymore

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to you all and for your info Stuart W I now have a new plate and some nice tinted Rear lights. New pics will be done in the light and put on here to show. All thatnks to The Kett for them.

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dave the Granny Exhaust is staying on there but I will be getting twins on the Mondy after New Year I hope (money willing)

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In reply to Robbins, I am a big fan or US motors and especially NASCAR racing, the bumpers are exactly what I want. They just need to be in 1 colour lol

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have Ginga but now I have new plates and tinted lights I will wait till I have them pics done and post them instead

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is the revised 1st Mod of my mondy, as i said New Plates and tinted rear lights. Please not last pic of left hand side of front plate. Nice i thought

Attachments

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are engine pics. These were already on and I will be changing them to red as I think Green looks and Blue would look wrong.

Attachments

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Kev, only need to find out sort of electrical burning smell when air con and heaters are on. Happened on way back from yours. Lee smelt it but need to find out what caused it.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.