Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big Megger
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fitting an electric sunroof motor to a 93 lx model, and know the correct wire to connect to on the fuse box for the IGN live feed. As I will be fitting a flip down monitor for the rear seats in the near future, I want to also run an ACC live feed at the same time so to save me running another wire when fitting.

What I need to know is, what wire I can tap into at the fuse box to give me the ACC live feed, and what fuse (if any) protects this wire.

Cheers
BillyBob

·
Lifetime GOLD Megger
3,999 Posts
Check out the how to on www.mirez.co.uk

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
think he knows how to do it m8, but mirez only mentions ign feed not acc feed. Think that he needs to know an accessory feed.

probably be stereo feed wouldn't it?

·
Big Megger
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have got it right mate, it is the Acc feed I need to find. I would use the one feeding the stereo but don't want to overload it, as it is already feeding not just the stereo, but a DVD player, incar TV tuner, a 300 watt inverter, the sat nav unit and a 5.5 inch screen that I've moulded into the dash. I want a new/different one to feed the rear screen as I plan to also fit an Xbox and will be taking the power for it from this feed as well.

hope this helps in helping me find the answer.

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
check out the cigarette lighter , not sure if it is permanently live or switched to be honest , should be easy to find out with a multimeter though :L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts