Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,522 Posts
If you have them they only work with switch in auto position. It is not tiny writing. You can't miss it if you have them.on the very side of light unit where it meets the wing it says Ford dynamic LED in black font

·
8 gears or more please
5,522 Posts
Your picture confirms you have them. Also as you have a Titanium X, it means it has the X pack option which included the headlight upgrade.
If you have the light switch on Auto position and the lights do not move when you start the car in the dark there is something wrong with them

·
8 gears or more please
5,522 Posts
Hi Mal, sorry to hear of your prob. Like Bandit says, I am also not happy with an "early day/mlg failure" on what I expect to be a quality item that one would expect to have at least a life of 5 years.

If they can't produce a headlight that should last at least 5 years, especially at their cost, they should have not introduced them.

No prob with my old Titanium X sport that also had brilliant headlights. It is 7 years old now, I still see the car and owner - no problems ever ever ever from day one - beautiful car.

My Mk5 is due first MOT around Sept 9th and at only 23K I do not expect a fail. The tyres, discs and brake pads are all spot on, and original

·
8 gears or more please
5,522 Posts
Chris, the purple/blue haze is quite standard and a characteristic of these units

Reactions: CLCC

·
8 gears or more please
5,522 Posts
Totally agree with everything you say Mal.
Sod ebay which, is mostly rubbish anyway, scams and lies etc.
A specific thread to the problem is the way to go

·
8 gears or more please
5,522 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts