Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. This may seem a stupid question but what is the best way of adding additives to the tank. My 2011 tdci only accepts the diesel nozzle at the pumps which is great for preventing miss fueling but as I found with my little plastic diesel can won't open for a plastic spout or funnel etc. Is there a correct size funnel or can designed for these yet I've missed. Last time I added some injector cleaner I had to run in down the petrol pump nozzle whilst filling up which gets u a few funny looks. Any ideas? Thanks

·
MEG Corporal
2,694 Posts
There should be a funnel in the boot, most likely in the foam under the boot carpet.

Reactions: Madeira and TreborB

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,467 Posts
Yep, or under spare wheel with jack etc. If its missing get one off e bay

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh OK that would make sense with the correct diameter tubing. I was thinking I'd have to make something up. Many thanks I'll take a look

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,467 Posts
earlybird, all info/picture etc is in your veh handbook

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've ordered one on e bay . I found the space by my spare wheel where one should have been. I really should read the manual but thanks for the help

·
Registered
166 Posts
MEG Corporal..Ah! so that's what it is for! LO. many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.