Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I would love to help you...but I can't fix stu
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the multiple threads from earlier. Mods please delete the other ones as there appeared to be a problem when I tried to post a new topic.

Ok now to the real question. Does anyone know of a good reliable place to have a wheel repair done in the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk or Suffolk area? I am not talking about a small scuff but more of a dent / flat spot with possible crack.
Cheers,

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
I've always used this place http://www.aerocoat.net/AutoRestoration.htm in St Olaves, always done good work, and quite reasonable price wise. The only problem with this place is you have to get the tyre removed and drop off just the wheel/wheels.
There's a new place in Lowestoft, where you just drop your car off and they remove tyres, repair wheels and then balance them up again. You just return, pay and drive off. But I'm not sure what it's called, it's on the South Lowestoft Ind Est

:L

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Phil, a few months ago Percybigun told me of an Alloy Wheel repair place. I'm sure he said it was near the British Sugar factory at Bury StEdmunds.

·
I would love to help you...but I can't fix stu
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be a perfect location for me. Not too far from home. I'll PT percy to see if he remembers the location.
Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.