Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
Oh dear, thats not a good sign! Still, suppose things can only get better. I've not even checked my car since last year! Hope it's ok, I'll find out shortly when I go to work. And why Gavin have you not yet took that towbar of?! It's excess weight don't you know!

·
ACDC
10,587 Posts
not a good start mate, i washed the mondy this morning and noticed a small ding and scratch in passenger door that wasnt there a few days ago. bloody car parks :mad: hopefully the scratch will polish out

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Sodding bad luck,Gav.I had 2 puncture within a
month both on the nearside front and rear,what
pissed me off was that the tyres have hardly done
any mileage.I put it down to workmen renovating
a complete street full of houses,being careless
when putting rubbish onto Trannie flat backs.
I had a walk on the road and found a number of
new and used screws littering the edge of the road,in that area,i even spoke to the site
manager,he said he would look into it,did he
eck,been finding screws on that road ever since.
I avoid the road completely now and have to take
an alternate route which annoys me. :annoyed:

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
dont worry mate. just making it a new mod. the runaround tyre replacement. saw 2 mondys today just like that. the ODD wheel club.

Dan :L

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
now leave it on for too long as it seems a lot of peeps dont seem to wanna take it off

·
Registered
388 Posts
A flat tyre eh Gav?

Jeeze.. 2nd of Jan 07 and a flat tyre.

A flat tyre.

Space saver.

Nails.

Screeeeews.

Sad news mate...

It could be worse Gav... you could be driving a Citroen ZX 1.9TD and be using a space saver - Swap?

RICHARD HAMMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gavin T
9,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Robbins said:
TDCi 160+ said:
Robbins said:
Get it lowered Gav!
Looks higher than it is cos its been jacked up and not driven anywhere yet! Could do with lowering though, but thats distant future at the minute!
Well i've ordered my new suspension and will be happy to take you for a spin in it once its fitted :L
:woot: :L

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Looking back,on this post Gav,i reckon it would
be fair to say that it was an Omen,knowing now what a shit year you have had,hope the future is
much better and brighter for you mate. :D :L

·
Gavin T
9,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KAZUYADOG said:
Looking back,on this post Gav,i reckon it would
be fair to say that it was an Omen,knowing now what a shit year you have had,hope the future is
much better and brighter for you mate. :D :L
Your damned right Mick, I had no way of knowing it at the time but I was in for the worst year ever! Fingers crossed 2008 is going to be much much better!

If I get a puncture in January I'm going into hiding until 2009!! :} :} :}

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.