Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Megger
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i've just bought a mk3 late 01 ghia and find that the big analogue clock is annoying and i'm having to refer to my stereo to read the time - are there any mods or any known way to change the clock to a digital one - PLEEEEEASE ?!! :sad:

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
or a black faced one with silver pointers , oh and by the way they look very nice lit up in guardtower red as well :L :L :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
i hate my clock too id rather a digital lcd one its been done but i couldnt do one myself :(

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
yup thats the kiddie :woot: , and ........

Attachments

·
Megger
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well any ideas how iget one of these and are they fairly easy to fit?

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
they usually pop up on ebay , fitting is a bit of a pain as you need to take the centre console out of the car , its not too bad though :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
wcavanagh had a go , he produced one for his car and then ran into trouble with the bezels iirc , came to nothing in the end iirc , might be wrong though :whistling:

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
yeah the bezels cost too much in the end to make it a viable enterprise/mod/buy, think he's still got his though :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
the clock was round and the bezels are oval , i have no doubt that the part could be made , it was a case of cost as above , anyway , a black faced clock with silver needles lit in guardtower red is good enough for me :whistling: :L :L :L

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
and the point of that is ????? , a thread that is nearly one year out of date that went nowhere in the end !!!!!!!!! :confused:

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
it was to show the piccy of the lcd clock m8 :tongue:

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
ahhhh right got you now , still a bit hungover from last night !!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Hey,

Yes it was me that did the LCD clock, costs were running way too high to make it possable to do these, when you added the customer LCD and the price of the clock parts from ford (to make it easy pluggable) it was silly. Might look into something new this year I have some new ideas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.