Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
hairy face boy...so im told
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a few days ago, needs alot of work body and brake wise but the engine is sweet as a nut

Engine has only done 3k and she is T-cutting up nice so far :D

Interior is a shamble so no pics of that

If i didnt resue her she'ed be in the scrap yard by now

Pics were taken on a razor V3

Attachments

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
Looks good mate :L

·
Registered
54 Posts
yeah, i saw that one on ebay, i was very interested in it myself!

you got yourself a lovely looking car mate :L

·
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was owned by ford at one point, has RS on the wings and rear instead of SI, thought they all had SI?? :confused:

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Hell, what do you lot think this is? The Citrine Enthusiasts Group?! :whistling:

Well saved that man!

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Nice one staffy boy :L ....Get it sorted for the next midlands meet,theres no rush tho :whistling:

·
The Fat man is back
509 Posts
Hi Staffy, super shiney polishy stuff is in post tomorrow, comin in diet coke bottle,for gods sake dont drink it :whistling:

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
Staffy2002 said:
was owned by ford at one point, has RS on the wings and rear instead of SI, thought they all had SI?? :confused:
Should have si mate - ford NEVER put rs on any of their mondies ( just ask the rs owners club)

if you require paint then the correct code is :- 08252 Any decent paint shop will be able to make this up. - dont go for any other code as it wont be citrine, but a shade of signal yellow :L :L

·
MEG Admiral
1,751 Posts
Staffy2002 said:
our very 1st mondeo also our 1st citrine was owned by ford for 1 year :L
very nice citrine you hav there :love: :love:

·
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, after ford it was owned by a woman, then the guy who i bought it off, he said he didnt put the rs badges on and neither did the owner before as he queried it too

maybe i have a 1 off ;)

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
Staffy2002 said:
thanks guys, after ford it was owned by a woman, then the guy who i bought it off, he said he didnt put the rs badges on and neither did the owner before as he queried it too

maybe i have a 1 off ;)
Just a thought !!! check the documentation - There were a few German mondeos badged as RS mondies - Ford officially list a German Rs Mondeo !!! Maybe you have one of these, if you have then you have an absolute rarity mate. Easiest way is to take your vin # to any ford dealer ( not your registraion ) and ask them to search the history. Cologne would be the factory of manufacture, if this is so then I will buy it for £60 more than you won it on Flea bay :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

·
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i've ran the vin check on here, comes back as

Body type: 4 Door Saloon
Line: Ford Germany (Own Assembly)
Assembly Plant: Genk (Belgium)
Model: Mondeo/Cougar/Sierra/Cortina/Taunus
Year: 1993 (some codes are used for more than one year)
Month: August
Production Sequence: 82211

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
bloody hell am i the only person left without a citrine mondy!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts