Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend just pointed this out to me pictures of crashed enzo thought it was a bit mad as there was pictures of another enzo split in half posted here last year (checked it out but links down, but Ive found the pics) last years crashed enzo.

pretty mad! i saw an enzo in the flesh the other week it turned off into a council estate in hull! -bizzare, but is was so nice!

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
I was just wondering if the Enzo is designed along the lines of a lot of single seater racing cars, as in the engine and various other parts are designed to come away from the 'survival cell', thus dissipating energy.

However, having looked back at last year's crash, perhaps not....

·
MEG Corporal
796 Posts
get that V12 in a mondie :L

·
Registered
296 Posts
That's freaky! The car has a british numberplate & is being driven in the States. The write-up said that the bloke owns TWO (now one) Enzo's & both was registered in england. Neither of them had been correctly modified to run in the states. Also the write-up says the car was being repossessed by the bank of scotland.
That is all very dodgy.

·
Tyne & Wear Meets Organiser
6,047 Posts
jesus! supposedly crashed at 162mph!!! ffs!

theres 2 reasons why i havent got a car like that

1. i'll NEVER be able to afford one lol
2. i couldnt trust myself not to hammer it everywhere!

does anyone know how many are left? i think there was only 400 made? 1 in the ferarri museum, and 399 sold to specially selected customers wasnt there?

something like £500,000 - £600,000 i think too :(

·
Registered
472 Posts
he crashed on a straight?

peoples driving skill doesnt increase with their wallet size, as said clarkson.

if i saw that crashed i would have rung the police then taken a wheel and the carbon fibre air box.

imagine using the air box and wheel as a base for a coffee table - but i doubt i could get the egine in the back of my car.

·
Banned
341 Posts
Jurasik said:
That's freaky! The car has a british numberplate & is being driven in the States. The write-up said that the bloke owns TWO (now one) Enzo's & both was registered in england. Neither of them had been correctly modified to run in the states. Also the write-up says the car was being repossessed by the bank of scotland.
That is all very dodgy.
the black one in the Video clip is Registered at Manchester Branch DVLA

unfortunatly this is how many nice cars end up :(

·
MEG Corporal
1,133 Posts
Here's the news report. (A short Hyundia adert first)

News Report

The Enso is designed to split in a heavy impact s well as shed parts to disipate energy.
After crashing at very high speed the driver had a bust lip so it looks like Ferrari did a good job.

Cheers
Lee

·
Turbo'd ST24
10,084 Posts
those two who were in the enzo are a bunch of showoffs...................theyve just showed everyone how to take an engine out of a ferrari in less than 2 seconds, that must be a world record bunch of [email protected]$$e$ :loopy: :loopy: :stupid:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts