19,522 Posts
And it's road legal too, from the looks of it - cool! :L

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oz said:
And it's road legal too, from the looks of it - cool! :L
yep fully road legal, to be able to get the title. i think they should have made it more public really. the ztt's really are a match the st220 estates. the v8's will totally distroy the st versions

they should have made a hatch version, that really would have put pressure on Ford to do improve the st220. maybe we would have seen ford fitting the same mustang engine with rear wheel drive too.

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually you could have it tuned by Rover under the X-power banner to that level, infact iirc th sv had upto a 950bhp v8 version. its the ford mustang engine.

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
I thought Scoff's estate was the fastestest :whistling:

·
Megger
88 Posts
Mmm, I like the XPower SV's - I wonder if they'd take £5 each (Id buy the two 1/2 finished ones and completed one). They should have built them when BMW was in charge, but no - they get stuck building 25's and 45's. Fools!

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree, but bmw put huge restrictions on what mgr could make so as not be in direct competion with them, hense why the v8 75 and mgztt werent lunched until after bmw buggered off.it was also bmw that ruined the k-series rep by installing plastic dowels, instead off the metal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts