Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Big Megger
Joined
·
203 Posts
I don't know if the genuine Focus ST wheels will fit but I know for sure you can already get clones of them which will. Just check ebay! :L

Cheers,
J
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
Well the only difference is the rim width.
The Focus St wheels are 8J,with a 52.5 et.
The Mondeo St wheels are 7.5J with a 52.5 et.

Now whether there is room,between the inner rim
and the shocker/suspension leg,only trying out
will tell you.
I have 18s on my car with 225/40 on and i can just
get my index finger in the space between the inner
rim and the shocker/suspension leg,so the space is about .5 of an inch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KAZUYADOG said:
I have 18s on my car with 225/40 on and i can just
get my index finger in the space between the inner
rim and the shocker/suspension leg,so the space is about .5 of an inch.
Do you have Ford 18" alloys or after market ones ?
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
FasterFords said:
KAZUYADOG said:
I have 18s on my car with 225/40 on and i can just
get my index finger in the space between the inner
rim and the shocker/suspension leg,so the space is about .5 of an inch.
Do you have Ford 18" alloys or after market ones ?
As my SIG says,18 Ford,they are the 5 spoke ZS
type, 7.5 rim 52.5 et offset.225/40/18 tyres.
 

·
TDDI Buff
Joined
·
37,060 Posts
i spread mine lol
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
FasterFords said:
Thanks, I have signatures turned off, as some of them are mega long. :whistling:
:} :} :} :}

I like mine long,it would be longer still but
i have run out letters :whistling: :tongue:
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
[quote name=TDCi 160+]I love those ST wheels and think they would look seriously cool on a Mk3. My brother i law has a Focus ST and his tyres are 225x40/18" same as mine. Are you sure they are 8J width?[/quote]

Yep defo,8J.
I think that they will fit,just.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
I'm selling a set of ST220 wheels if the Focus ST ones don't fit. Have a look in the E-Bay for sale section. They're in really good nick and would look great on any Mk3 Mondeo.

Cheers

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FazerBoy said:
I'm selling a set of ST220 wheels if the Focus ST ones don't fit. Have a look in the E-Bay for sale section. They're in really good nick and would look great on any Mk3 Mondeo.

Cheers

Jack
Had those style on my Racing Puma and ST170 and got fed up cleaning them :driving: nice wheels though. :L
 

·
I'm Bang Tidy
Joined
·
9,548 Posts
I waited till i had all the body work sorted
before,i put the 18s on.
 

·
MEG Sergeant
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
go straight for 20's off the S-Max :woot: :woot:
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top