Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,I have a Kuga 2.0 TDCI 2010, wanted to know if its possible using Forscan to make the doors lock when pulling away,all advice appreciated !!

·
Megger
219 Posts
I would also like to know!

Done this on Mondeo Mk5 but wondered if the process was the same with same code change?

·
Megger
219 Posts
Compared to the Mondeo Forum, this section is very quiet!

Does anyone know how to update the KUGA Mk2 (Is it the same as the Focus with regards changing settings?) to Enable AUTOLOCKING ?

Someone must know?

·
Super Moderator
29,809 Posts
On the later MK4 Mondeo's you need ElmConfig to enable/disable it.

Possibly the same with the Kuga.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Fairly certain ElmConfig doesn't work on the Mk2 Kuga I know for a fact it doesn't on the Mk2 Facelift

·
Megger
219 Posts
Can't believe no one has the information with regards what needs to be done to enable AutoLocking on a Kuga with the wealth of advice (Good Advice) available on the Mondeo Mk5 pages....

Does anyone know if Forscan can update this feature and if so the code?

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Hey Guys

I have recently done this with my "2018 Kuga ST-Line X"

It's a two-part process.

1. Use FORscan to enable "Automatic Locking By Speed" in the "BdyCM CC (Main)" module

2. Watch the following Ford video which shows how to reprogram the feature:

I bought an "ODBLink MX", but I think the ELM327 (switchable) will also work.

I can't remember off the top of my head which setting I changed with FORscan, but please do your research first, because you may brick your modules.

There should be plenty of info on the FORscan forums explaining how to enable auto-locking though.

From the FORscan Forum:

BdyCM CC (Main) - Automatic Locking By Speed
Set to "Automatic locking".

Forgot to say, you will need an extended license for FORscan (free 2 month trial). Check out the website for details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.