Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MEG Sergeant
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone got one as i'm thinking of geting one to replace my stock cat and Y pipe.

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
I really wanted one of these, (is it the ones from sp motorsport?) Reasonable price $320 iirc. Got in touch with them and ordered it to find out shipping was $366, :doh: so unordered it and got janspeed to make one instead. They look the nuts and the CEG guys rate them alot.

Wayne

·
MEG Sergeant
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats the one spmotorsort aren't the only ones selling it though so i'm hoping to find shipping cheaper. Or get it sent to some one i know in america first

·
MEG Sergeant
1,274 Posts
I found the same problem with postage & had mine made as well, here's a few pics for you if your interested

·
MEG Sergeant
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how much did it cost and where did you get it done. I'm also looking at getting the MSDS headers sometime next year so i'm gonna need to be able to put a cat on at mot time. or get a sport cat made on the Y pipe:)

·
MEG Sergeant
1,274 Posts
I had mine done at Stealth Systems in Southampton but I can't for the life of me remember how much it was. All I can remember was it wasn't that cheap. They are a good bunch of guys who do a 1st class job, I was there about 5 hours in all whilst they were doing it

·
MEG Sergeant
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks mate there is a place not that far from me called hayward and scott IIRC might go talk to them and see what they can do :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.