Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something happened saturday that i never wanted to accept would happen to someone i knew, i lost a friend to a motorbike accident.. :(
his name was Stewart, he was 23, he was the brother of one of my best friends from school,
id known him many years, he was a nice guy with a great future, a talented rider and a fantastic mechanic.
whats most tragic is he got married 6 weeks ago, and was expecting the birth of his first son in less than 2 months. he is now going to be given his fathers name.
he was out with his 2 brothers and his dad, all experienced bikers- when he lost control on a bend. they were only seconds behind him, and with him when he died at the scene from severe head injuries.
Stewart died doing something he loved, surrounded by his family, and i hope he didnt suffer.
i guess that im trying to say that life is precious, and it only takes one mistake or lapse in judgement to have that fragile thing we call life snatched away in the most unfair way.
be careful out there, and know your limits, your bikes (or cars) limits, and the condition of the road. :(

~ full story here ~

·
MEG Admiral
2,634 Posts
thats terrible mate, sorry to hear this, it 's sad to say its a common thing nowadays, round here at least once a week we read a story of a fatal motorcycle accident, and its sad to say but its rarely the riders fault, it only takes a bit of crap on the road where you dont expect it, and his circumstances are even sadder, right on top of xmas, just married and a kiddie on the way :( i feel for his family mate

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.