Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Just over 200 for fully comp ( protected bonus ) :D :D .. age has its advantages ;)

·
Fail faced tartan chodder
13,734 Posts
£182 fully comp :whistling:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Mark1984 said:
boo all these owld c**ts :}
lol its only cus they know we aint young "chavs" :gayfight:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
[quote name=mondeo.man662]Oh right u callin me a chav now dave!!! lmao[/quote]
NO COMMENT !!! :woot:

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
alan_85 said:
Im driving a similar spec car (just a mk1....ludaprix's old car). 21, 3 points, 1 claim, fully comp, all mods declared for £550 with elephant. :L
Bloody hell, thats good.

I just renewed mine, 51 plate mk3 zetec 1.8, no mods, convictions or claims. 4 years ncb but in a very high risk area and the cheapest F/comp I got was £500. Elephant wanted about £650 for me.

·
Registered
387 Posts
GingaGizmo said:
alan_85 said:
Im driving a similar spec car (just a mk1....ludaprix's old car). 21, 3 points, 1 claim, fully comp, all mods declared for £550 with elephant. :L
Bloody hell, thats good.

I just renewed mine, 51 plate mk3 zetec 1.8, no mods, convictions or claims. 4 years ncb but in a very high risk area and the cheapest F/comp I got was £500. Elephant wanted about £650 for me.
Was only paying £600 fully comp for the mk2 GhiaX 2.5V6 with them as well. Dont know why they are so nice to me!

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
It's all about the area I live in for me :(

That actual area I live in aint to bad but the general OL1 / 2 postcode is considered V high risk due to some of the areas that are in them codes. We had the riots a few years back and that didn;t really help much :(

·
Fail faced tartan chodder
13,734 Posts
Mark1984 said:
boo all these owld c**ts :}
Nah I drive a rover 200 :tongue:

·
TalkFord is Arse, Bring back MEG!
3,972 Posts
£600 Fully Comp traders policy, drive any other vehicle fully comp, and in with that is my £5m public and product liability insurance, anyone want to have an "accident" and go halves with me on the payout :}

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.