Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just done the front springs on my car. replaced like for like so no changes there. also had 1 new front tyre done on the passenger side. I have noticed since its been done i get a vibration while braking or cornering on that side. i need new discs i know and pads plus i think the ball joint on the wishbones gone and needs replacing. so anyway what could be giving it that rumble/vibration on that side? any ideas?

Dan :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
if u got a new tyre and a worn one on same axle as they say that could explain your problem also.

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
funny enough just got on and jacked the car up. and nothings loose on the hub itself. but the wheel moved. so tried the wheel nuts and they were loose. checked the back ones as well and they were also loose. seems that i was parked at a fellow meggers place last night and the locals got a bit chavvy and tried nicking my wheels. got as far as the locking nuts and then gave up. so alls ok for now. A note to the fellow Megger though. aint your fault mate. it happens ok. aint gonna stop me parking there and coming to see ya!!!

Dan :L

1 - 4 of 4 Posts