Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
341 Posts
i've got a Sony ericsson Kit in my mondeo which is very good and has full function with my Phone unlike some of the aftermarket kits

every thing is hidden on the underside centre console only visable bits are a small set of 5 (about one by quarter inch) buttons by the hand brake and the mic by the sunroof motor cover

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
the 06-092NB is the lead you want

what make phone have you got ?

both the nokia and sony ericson kits are good but work better with there own phones

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies people. I have a Motorola SLVR. I need it to be reliable as I am often talking to customers as I am driving.

·
MEG Commander
3,573 Posts
I have a Nokia CK-7W in both of our cars, and they work great.

Also, it is quite straightforward to hide the mic behind the factory mic grille.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your best bet is to go for a Parrot CK3100 - it has an LCD Display to show whos calling and it will also syncronise with your phonebook to list all the names on the screen as well. Also if you change you phone at a later date the chances are that the Parrot will work with your new phone as well.

Daddy V!

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must say I did come accross this kit and it looked pretty good. I might just do that. Have to wait until end of month for payday tho, just paied off my last credit card so going to be a tight month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts