Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Megger
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Has anyone ever purchased the Mk2 ST24/ST200 bodykit from ESP Design?

http://www.espdesign.co.uk/esp.storefront/EN/Product/31056

I have looked around for a decent replica kit and it's far cheaper than the original ford kit.
Just wanted to get some opinions on it and also if anyone has had any experiance with ESP Design also, would be good to know, good or bad etc..

Thanks,

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
mrk2 said:
To be honest for the price they are charging you would be best off trying to find original parts from breakers then you know they will fit 100% with no probs
Good luck mate
not always that easy specially if where he lives is anything like here.

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
keep your eyes open for a second hand kit theres a few around often on here and ebay for sale and they go for peanuts these days!

www.mondeopart.co.uk sells plastic replicas which are a better fit than the fibreglass ones, but they dont sell the skirts. skirts in fibreglass from ESP are about £100 a pair, you can jack them up without removable jacking points but the non-removable towing eyes on the fibreglass bumpers could be an issue.

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
I have an esp front bumper. very good quality and fitted perfect with a bit of fettling on the edges. see the pic attached. all i will say is you can cut the towing eye out like i did. i am on the look out for a genuine front bumper at the moment just to get the full genuine kit. the front bumper is fiberglass but does match well. fog light covers dont remove either on the esp one.

Dan :L

Attachments

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
percybigun said:
keep your eyes open for a second hand kit theres a few around often on here and ebay for sale and they go for peanuts these days!
There's a Radiant Red ST24 sitting in 'that' breakers yard in P'boro Percy. The trouble would be posting it out to peeps :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.