Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some git reversed into me, pushing my right rear wheel arch in by an inch or two. It's bad enough that they damaged my car and didn't leave a note, but because the arch is now into the tyre well area, it scrapes my tyre when I turn left sharply or run over an overly rough bit of road.

Obviously I'm keeping my driving to an absolute minimum (and extremely careful when I have to) to avoid damaging my tyre... but I can't do this forever so I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone to knock the dent out. I'd do it myself but the tyre well lining gets in the way and I don't know the best way to remove it. I'm not too fussed about it looking perfect again (no harm I guess!), but I need to avoid damaging that tyre.

I live in West Ealing, which is sort of West London way, so any suggestions in the area much appreciated.

Cheers,
J

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
The big man Monkeyra might know of somewhere as he lives out that way, his MR2 had to have some bodywork done on it last year

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
My MR2 got repaired by Norwich Union. They've got a repair place in Park Royal.

Failing that, I don't know of any garages I can personally recommend.

I'd also pull that arch out myself if I were you. Have you got a crowbar or something?

When some tit drove into me, I had to pull the arch out just to get home :}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.