Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Mad Kiwi
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after either a severely rusted or crashed ST200 for me to import for parts purposes for the ST. What sort of prices will I be looking at for a wrecked hatchback or limited sedan model. Preferrably with its factory wheels and an intact rear bumper, mechanicals and interior

·
Big Megger
2,220 Posts
Even straight clean ones aren't worth very much. In some ways a 'breaker' is worth more than a straight one, as they're worth more in parts.

Straight ones are going for £600-£1000, so you 'should' be able to get a breaker for £2-500.

·
ST200 Limited Ghia X
6,508 Posts
there was a previous write off outside my work for sale for £400. I went to see it but there was a que to buy it!it still drives round this town now and i know who bought it. it was worth £400 all day long.

finding a sh1tter would be the hardest part.

for £700 youd get a good one in no time id have thought.

·
The Mad Kiwi
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I can get a good one for 400 quid I'll be well chuffed but the problem is that I'd have to put it through at least a grand's worth of inspections, checks and registrations before I can even get it an MOT, and I'd have to get a lot of the spare parts imported as the ST200 or even the Cougar never came here. That's why a box of chit would suit me fine and I can make the money back easily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts