Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make:Bosch

Item: aerotwin retrofit ( mk3 mondeo fit )

Price: £28 ebay

Website: http://www.boschautoparts.co.uk/pcWipe5.asp?c=2&d=1

Review: awesome, took longer to open packet than fit them , should be able to fit new rubbers as opposed to complete blade assemblies, look really good, astounding perfomance on first test in stationary car . ( will add more when tested on run )

Rating: 10/10

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
look good , if they are £28 on ebay i wonder how much halfrauds are selling them for :eek13:

edit --- now i am confused :kaffeetrinker_2:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably the only pic they had for any bosch items ..

the one shown is a replacement for cars fitted with the proper arms aswell as blades.. I have retrofit versions, that fasten onto normal wiper arms ( ie, a hook on the end )

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
was going to go into halfrauds today but i didnt get there , next chance i get i will post back the results of the fact finding mission :whistling: :D :D

·
Big Megger
174 Posts
Got a set of the Valeo version of these wipers from my local parts supplier about 3 weeks ago, and have to admit they are probably the best wipers I've had in a long while.

At £20 for both fronts, a deffo good buy.

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
fellie said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MONDEO-MK3-WIPER-BLADES-BOSCH-AEROTWIN-RETROFIT_W0QQitemZ110055418156QQihZ001QQcategoryZ21654QQcmdZViewItem

unlikely youll get them cheaper elsewhere ..

no affiliation.. good service tho .
Got mine off Andiesallsorts,as above,about 3 weeks
ago when he 1st started selling the Bosch Aero's
cost me £19.99,but he has put price up i notice
still a bargain though at £23.99. :L

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
BillyBob said:
Got a set of the Valeo version of these wipers from my local parts supplier about 3 weeks ago, and have to admit they are probably the best wipers I've had in a long while.

At £20 for both fronts, a deffo good buy.
Got the Valeo ones as well,and they are fantastic...With the rain we've had this week they've had a damn good work out and have been faultless..

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
how much were they ???? :L

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Well, I spent £50.95. For that I got:

1x Paint Kit (3 pens) @ £9.99
1x RainX : £5.99
1x Rainx Anti-Fog @ £?.??
1x Rear Bosch Wiper Blade
1x Front Bosch Wiper pack with Spolier

I think the anti-fog may have been a little cheaper than the rain-x. All in all, the wipers for the full set of 3 was about £30. I think the fronts were about £22. Best money I have spent in a good while.

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I've just ordered me a set of these :L

I noticed a smudge arc and crap water removal so I think it's time to replace them. I remembered tgis thread so thought I'd give them a try :L

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
They are excellent wipers and great value for
money Bosch is the Best. :L

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.