Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MEG Corporal
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

does anyone have any pics of what brittish wolfs look like, i was at work today (sat in the middle of a field) and i saw what i could only describe as a wolf wandering around - sniffing at the equipment before wandering off. If definatly wasnt a domestic dog, or fox.

Do we have wolfs in the uk, and if so are they quite common.

This is roughly what it looked like- or at least as close as i could find.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
they say the british wolf was killed off in around 1680, or some say 1743 ish, depends what stary you believe. they lived the longest in the scotish highlands.

that does look very wolf like tho, i think theres a programe in scotland ehere they have re-introduced them to a park.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Yep I believe some rich scottish Lordy dude is re-introducing them to some place or other, they died out years ago....theres a couple of black panthers living up on the bredon hills a mile or so from my house tho...apparently...... :eyesup:

...and theres a wolf in our house... :innocent:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
newannaive said:
russdaz said:
our wolf in the middle off our house, our... dont really work to well that.

theres some-one local with 3 huskies (sp)
didn't really understand that post daz...
heard madness signing my house earlier, cant get the bloody song outta me head :loopy:

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
ok was poor just type'd what was going thro my mind, it aint my fault, im left handed, so that was my un-controlable creative side coming outta me.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
russdaz said:
ok was poor just type'd what was going thro my mind, it aint my fault, im left handed, so that was my un-controlable creative side coming outta me.
i wish i had a creative side im left handed dont help me lol

·
The Fat man is back
509 Posts
I haven't heard about any in this country in the wild.I was askin about Wolves at Crufts today too ,Im back up there Sunday Ill see if anyone knows.....

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
did you see the malamutes at crufts....????.....didn't realise they had never been shown before...do huskies make an appearance there at all?

·
The Fat man is back
509 Posts
Ive seen Malamutes in the Discover Dogs bit which is the bit Im involved with, my Salukis are there representing the breed on Sunday afternoon :) .Ive not seen any huskies but Im not usually there on their day.If you go to the crufts website crufts linky you might get a better idea :L

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
heres some pics for ya hope they help

kev

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts