Ford Automobiles Forum banner

Can you help?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  ST56 
#1 ·
I am thinking about buying a Titanium Edition from new but have a few queries.

Firstly, it has 10 way electric seats with memory on driver's side but is the "Easy entry and exit function" (seat moves back and steering wheel moves forward when engine turned off) a standard feature part of the memory function or does it have to be ordered somehow?

Secondly, my present Mondeo has a full size spare but the spare wheel well is not deep enough and the boot floor is raised about 3 inches with polystyrene moldings. Is this the same on the Mk 5 and if it is, if I didn't order the full size spare would I get a deeper boot?

#2 ·
The easy entry exit is part of memory seats. It can also be turned off.
The spare wheel is a full size standard steel rim and the well is deep enough to accommodate all of the wheel and it's tyre, so, if you could order without s wheel, the boot will not be deeper

#3 ·
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Document

Hi

Titanium Edition does seem to come with Drivers side memory seat along with the 10 position.

Peter

Attachments

#4 ·
A quick update on my original question. I have just taken delivery of my new Mondeo and the full size spare wheel does not fit into the well in the boot floor. The boot carpet is raised about 3 inches on polystyrene moldings the same as on the Mk 4.

#5 ·
Could you have actually ordered it without a spare wheel though but a tyre repair cannister instead.
When I purchased my 2015 Titanium X there was no option, it just came with a spare wheel.
Can you not get rid of spare wheel and raised up polystyrene bits so carpet drops lower, then just carry tyre repair cannister

#6 ·
Just had a look at my original Ford Full Brochures - up to 2019 the standard spare was a mini size wheel, they all came with that, OR - it was an option for a full size wheel

#7 ·
The standard spare wheel is a space saver one, about half as thick as a standard one. I wanted a full size one. If you removed the spare wheel and polystyrene moldings, the side panels would be 3 inches short exposing bare metal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.