Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place.

I hope you can help - I would really appreciate it if you can recommend a garage or mechanic in or near Colchester who is trustworthy and not going to ruin me financially.

They need to know what they are doing as my 2007 Focus 2.0 is showing fault code P2008.

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
have you checked the vacuum hoses are ok? you may not need a mechanic for a split hose,

p2008 is to do with inlet manifold runner control.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, all I have done was to downloaded the code and then check the forum posts online for P2008 on a 2.0 Duratec to be presented with horror stories of this code potentially being very serious - the vaccum hoses wasn't one of the things that I had picked up in my pretty limited research - I will of course check that first thing in the morning. If it is something as simple as that then happy days, but it is a long time since I have actually done anything under the bonnet - basically because nothing has gone wrong since I bought the car 2 years ago - I would be a bit concerned about attempting anything slightly complicated - hence wanting to hand over to an expert!!

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
have you looked in the reviews tab at top? there's a trusted garages section :L

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts