Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there just got a mk2 leather interior
for my 99 lx saloon and was wondering what ive let myself in for when it comes to swapping it...main concerns are drivers seat which is all manual at moment (no elec height adjuster)
any tips advice please??

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
seatbelt pretensioners :whistling:

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
davediesel said:
if i run a live feed to it does it need an inline fuse and if so what size....anyone?
What's the spec of your Mondy mate??? iirc, GLX and above is pre-wired for seat motor & heater electrics anyways :L

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its an lx 1999 t reg...just swapped it over there was a blanked off plug (not the right one for seat) split a live and earth off and connected motor wires up,works fine not bothered about heaters to be honest..... thanks for help :thankyousign:

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
davediesel said:
its an lx 1999 t reg...just swapped it over there was a blanked off plug (not the right one for seat) split a live and earth off and connected motor wires up,works fine not bothered about heaters to be honest..... thanks for help :thankyousign:
you will be when it gets really cold :}

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.