Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, indeed, heres me in my saxo VTR round morrisons carpark, filmed by Pod (and language by pod - watch out for that bit!) just after i got the corsa 1.25 triple valve sometime last year. Pre decat so its not very loud (but by hell it is now) Daft but fun, and ive discoverd how to use youtube thingy after i found it gathering dust on my H/D :gayfight:

saxo VTR video

Attachments

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Saxo? :confused: :confused:..Can't see a Saxo anywhere....Can see a couple of chubby chaps larking about in an Evo on an empty car park...Thats mildly entertaining,but no where near as good as a proper sorted Saxo tho.. ;) :whistling:

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
chubby chaps?

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
YOU CHAV!!!

:gayfight: :} :}

Nice car tho. Thats one hell of a modded saxo, it looks like an Evo, Does the insurance know about them mods coz looking like an evo will make it more desirable :}

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im hoping for a feature in 'fastsaxo' sometime soon. They will never guess ;)

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
On a serious note tho, thats a nice looking car there :L

I've always liked Evos and the 5 / 6 are my fave :L

·
Yo
3,632 Posts
GingaGizmo said:

So you don't think much of his crappy old 4 then :whistling:

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
GingaGizmo said:

Me too lol, if i sell this one im after a 6, possibly RS 2 or a Tommi Mak.....

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Manix said:
chubby chaps?
Yeah,well couldn't bring myself to describe you pair has super models,could I... :whistling:

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
MR_T said:
GingaGizmo said:

So you don't think much of his crappy old 4 then :whistling:
Don't be twisting my words now, I said the 5 / 6 was my fave :} :} :}

I like most of them but wasn't a fan of the 8s as they tried streamlining them to much then and took the beefy look away.

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mal said:
Manix said:
chubby chaps?
Yeah,well couldn't bring myself to describe you pair has super models,could I... :whistling:
well no, i guess not. But its a little harsh.... :L

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Manix said:
Mal said:
Manix said:
chubby chaps?
well no, i guess not. But its a little harsh.... :L
Could have been a whole lot worse... ;) :}

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i should be grateful for that i guess :nahnah:

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
I was never keen on Evo's untill I drove an Evo 5 group N rally car about three years ago...

Now, if I could afford to run such a car, I'd have an Evo over a Scooby any day (even though, in my opinion Scoobys sound better) because there are no where near as many of them around.

·
being SUPRISED! (maybe)
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the only high running cost is the fuel m8, i was worried but its suprised me, as long as you dont use it as your main car......insurance aint that bad. I looked at subarus but as you say theres tons of them about, and they understeer like bitches. I wouldnt say no to a classic impreza in a catalunya or mcrae special edition, i have a soft spot for those however.

The latest impreza bears no relation to the rally car, weighs far too much and other than sounding nice, does nothing for me

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Round here the Scooby is the choice of the 'ethnic minoritys' where any of them that drive a performance car drive a scooby. Not that that is the main reason I don't like them. I've just always preferred the Evos by the looks of them. It's funny really coz every time they put the 2 against each other, the Evo comes out on top (in the head to heads anyway).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.