1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MEG Corporal
1,384 Posts
Bit of bluetack or plastacine?

·
MEG Captain
4,788 Posts
how about a blob of epoxy on the end of a metal rod , let it set then pull the coin out :L

·
MEG Captain
4,788 Posts
actually i found it very amusing :D :D :D

·
Megger
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahah very funny. I knew i'd get some funny ideas, but...almost all? 1 or 2.. is fine.. i imagined something like "take off the whole front dash" or.."fill her up will more coins so they get packed and wont roll" or "corner slower"

but i'll give the epoxy at end of rod a try...now to corner hard just one more time..

I do wonder..how did the coin get into that spot in the first place.. hmmm :crazy:

·
It was 49.95
10,002 Posts
i managed to get a bit of rizla packet wedged in there at one point. an extremley long battle ensued but the overall winner was a small thin brush that came with a set of hair clippers, often similar to those mini vent cleaner fingers. They might be long enough to roll the coin to a gap and it should drop through the dashboard

·
Now in the Far East...
2,676 Posts
if the coin can be picked up by magnet, use magnet, but from the outside... lift it up to the top of the windscreen, then take the magnet away... sorted

if non-magnetic, then either a long pair of tweezers... or two long piece of thin rod (those long pointy wood thing which u use when playing with that chocolate foundoo... can't remember the name but hope you know what i mean! :tongue: ), and try to pick the coin up on both sides...

Last thing.. good luck!

Phil

·
MEG Captain
4,788 Posts
guardtower said:
My idea is the quickest to get the coin........
depends if you are using the epoxy i have got , the sodding stuff is going off before it is mixed :mad: :tongue: :L :L

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.