Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bloody cold this morning and pics of the fog thats causeing all the probs :sad: :sad:

Attachments

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I know I said I didn't like hte new style Crazyford but it's deffo growing on me :L

The grill deffo makes an improvement and I hope you are going to keep it free from big stickers? :whistling: :}

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Kev you ARE a post whore lol .. any excuse to get pics of the crazyford on here ;) ..nice pics of the car though shame there isnt much to show the cold weather :gayfight: :whistling: :whistling:

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dave6656 said:
Kev you ARE a post whore lol .. any excuse to get pics of the crazyford on here ;) ..nice pics of the car though shame there isnt much to show the cold weather :gayfight: :whistling: :whistling:
can you not see the ice on the ground man lol lol lol lol lol

kev ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
fordcrazy said:
Dave6656 said:

kev ;) ;) ;) ;)
You dont call that ice lol ..you southerners are too much like pussies .. come down here on dartmoor and see real ice lol :whistling: :whistling: lol lol lol

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dave6656 said:
fordcrazy said:
Dave6656 said:

kev ;) ;) ;) ;)
You dont call that ice lol ..you southerners are too much like pussies .. come down here on dartmoor and see real ice lol :whistling: :whistling: lol lol lol
im not interested in your undies draw thankyou :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.